Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fake it till you make it?

Is that the saying?

I just transferred the temporary plate off my car and put the new one on. I took a Life Is Good tag frame and placed it over it. Yeah I don't feel that shit right now but see title of blog post.

I've decided to stay in my home (as it is my home too) until the house stuff is settled. This will be hard because today is one of those days where I want to yell and scream and punch stuff. But I have a level(ish) head and I know if I punch stuff I will either be hurt or have to fix a hole in something. And at this point, it isn't worth it.

So you may ask yourself why the fuck are you staying there? Well I have choices to go to friends places to crash. But think of it this way - if I travel 3 days a week, I want to feel I am at a place that is my own when I get home.  I do not want to feel like a guest in a home.  I know that might not make sense to all and maybe it's not the best choice for me right now but I am new at this stuff.

I was walking the dog this morning, which I MADE myself do because I just wanted to stay in bed. I thought it would help but I just got sad.

I don't want to talk to him today and I will do my best to not.

No comments:

Post a Comment