Sunday, January 8, 2012

One step forward, two steps back

I was doing ok. But yesterday was rough. I had an good evening with 7 of my close girlfriends. I got a pedi/mani and eyebrows done. Then we went out for dinner/drinks. No one let me pay for anything.  It makes me a sad happy that I have such great friends. I love them all for supporting me and letting me know all I am feeling is normal.

Today I finally talked to my dad. Surprisingly talking about things makes me feel better. So I may seek out some therapy. I'll look into that this week.

Some days I can be in the same room with him and some days not so much. Today is an ok day. I started making some playlists and bought some music from itunes. I am making a few lists a sad emo list, I fuck it all list, a happy song list and sad shitty songs.

One day at a time right?

No comments:

Post a Comment